Thursday, November 30, 2017

Holiday Casual

Tis the season of holiday parties and social gatherings. While I love dressing up, y’all know I like to keep it casual too. Since this time of year requires so many dresses & heels, I thought I would share a really fun and casual, but, classic outfit. This is perfect for those days when you’re running errands, doing last minute Christmas shopping, or just having a casual lunch with your best friend.
You can never go wrong with jeans and a white button down. These jeans are a VERY relaxed fit with lots of destruction. They are some of my favorite jeans, which is weird because I usually only gravitate towards dark wash skinny jeans. These guys are 0 for 2, but I reach for them more often than not…go figure.
This white button down is from one of my favorite brands, Bella Dahl. The cut of their button downs are so flattering and they always use the softest material.
Ok now can we please talk about these shoes? If you follow me on instagram you know I am OBSESSED. They are the perfect Gucci dupe and ring in at just under $25. They also come in a blush pink color I have my eye on. (I’d recommend going up a half size. I’m always a 7.5 but got these in an 8.)












Top: Bella Dahl | Jeans: Blank NYC old (similar herehere, & here) | Shoes: Target | Purse: Old (love this one & this one) | Earrings: BaubleBar old (similar here & here also love these) | Sunnies: Sonix | Lipstick: Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in It's Happening

What’s everyone’s plans this weekend? I have a HH tomorrow night, Saturday during the day we are getting our tree, a holiday gathering Saturday night, then a Jags game on Sunday! (This is how packed all my weekends are; until after the first of the year.)
I’m hoping to have a gift guide up tomorrow, however if not tomorrow, I will definitely get one up Saturday. (Notice how I just keep adding more to my plate. Haha. It’s what I do best.)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope y’all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment