Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sephora Sale Picks

Happy Hump Day!
Today I've put together my picks for what to buy during the Sephora Beauty Insider sale. If you are part of the Beauty Insider program you probably received your coupon sometime last week. And if you're anything like me, it's been burning a hole in your pocket ever since! Alas the sale finally starts this Friday and I can't wait!! (Unless you're rouge and shopped this past weekend) 
Here are some things I have my eye on:

Sephora Bran Face Masks (these and the sheet masks are great stocking stuffers)
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (stock up on favorites)
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (favorite mascara)
Olehenriksen 3 Little Wonders (love the day serum so trying some new stuff)
Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 (LOVE this stuff)
Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume (might finally pull the trigger on this)
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation (want to try out this foundation)
Tarte Limited Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set (now is the time to get new brushes)


No comments:

Post a Comment