Thursday, November 16, 2017

Patchwork

Happy Thursday!
Today is actually my Friday and I must say I’m really excited about it! J and I are headed on a little weekend trip later this afternoon. (Follow me on instagram to see where we are headed) Not sure how I managed to pull off a four day weekend before Thanksgiving week, but I’ll take it.
Today I’m sharing a super fun fall look with y’all since the temps have made it actually feel like fall lately.
I got this patchwork leather skirt last year, and I just love how all the colors are perfect for fall! It would look even better if my backdrop was beautiful autumn trees, and all their pretty colors. However, that’s asking a lot of Florida. I paired it with a tank, and my favorite cardigan here. I also love it with this cashmere sweater, and black OTK boots, if it’s a little cooler.  Can we also talk about this hat again? I just can’t get enough of it. (Last seen here.) I have my eye on a similar one in brown because why not.
Anyway, I hope you babes have a wonderful weekend. I’m sure most people will be buying all the things needed for their Thanksgiving feast next week. I plan on staying out of the grocery store until after the first of the year. Too crowded for this gal!










Skirt: BCBGeneration old(similar here & here) | Tank: Topshop old (similar herehere, & here) | Cardigan: Nordstrom | Hat: Forever21 | Booties: Lulus old (similar here love thesethese, & these) | Purse: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Sonix | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Diva| Necklace: Gift (similar here)

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little of your day with me. I truly appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment