Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving Eve Outfit

Hello lovelies!
I originally planned to share a Thanksgiving look today, but I was way too tired to shoot yesterday when we got home. But don’t worry I have another semi Thanksgiving holiday outfit to share with you.
Did you know the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving is one of the biggest nights of the year to go out? Everyone is back home to visit family for the holiday and when you’re in college it’s usually the first time you’re home visiting.
Even though my college days are long gone, we still go out on Wednesday night for a few drinks.
If you do plan on going out tomorrow night this is a great outfit to wear for the evening. This sweater will keep you warm if the temps are low where you live; the shorter hemline and lace up sleeves keep it on trend. I paired it with my favorite leather pants, because again, they keep you warm, and you still look cute. Sometimes in the winter I struggle with outfits to wear out because I want to be warm, and still look stylish. Anyone else have this issue?  I got these leather pants last year, and they are back again this year. The price point is amazing, and I promise you will wear them non-stop!











Sweater: Nordstrom sold out (similar herehere almost identical here) | Pants: Dillard's | Shoes: Steve Madden old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Smashbox Always on Matte Liquid Lipstick in Dream Huge

I hope everyone is ready for the big feast on Thursday. Do you have all your shopping done or are you more of a last minute kind of gal? I will be sending J to the store tomorrow to finish grabbing all our stuff for mac and cheese and s’more pie so I am clearly part of the later group.

No comments:

Post a Comment