Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Blue Suede Boots

Happy Thursday friends!
I’ve got another transitional friendly outfit for you today. It’s kind of crazy because I feel like we never really get transitional weather. Although I can’t really say the weather has been transitional this week… it’s been down right cold.
Let’s talk about this outfit. I think the boots are my favorite part because I have been looking for a navy pair.  When I saw these were on CRAZY sale, I snatched them up real quick! I also love the shaft height. They aren’t ankle, but they don’t go all the way up to your knees. They work perfectly with dresses for this reason. (Don’t worry they also look good with pants.) The navy has very limited sizes; however, they also come in black, which is available in more sizes.
I paired them with this dress, which is also on sale. I’m not normally a rib knit kind of gal, but for some reason this dress caught my eye. My color isn’t available, however, there are 3 other colors available; and you can get on their wait list for the grey. I might grab the taupe before it sells out; as I can see myself wearing this all spring long.











Dress: Lulu's | Boots: Lulu's | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Earrings: BaubleBar | Lipstick: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Hideaway


What are your plans for St. Patrick’s Day this weekend? I’ll be going to brunch, then a beach day and probably out to celebrate a little at night.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend. Tuesday I will finally be sharing some outfits from Mexico!!

No comments:

Post a Comment