Thursday, March 29, 2018

Red Hot

Today I have my last outfit from Mexico.
This might be one of my favorite outfits from the trip. When I first saw this top I thought, “this color would be PERFECT for Mexico.” (I never really wear red although a lot of people tell me I should.) I then noticed it in black and white, and I debated one of those over the red. I finally told myself I had enough black and white, and that this red color was a must for Mexico. I am so glad I talked myself out of a neutral. I love how it pops with my white shorts and makes me look really tan. I also picked up these fun earrings specifically for this top. I know I will be wearing them a lot this summer as a nice pop of color on so many outfits.











Top: ASOS | Shorts: Nordstrom Rack old (similar here) | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Lulu's not available in my color, but you can get on the waitlist | Earrings: Ashle Gryre (similar herehere, here & here) | Lipstick: NYX Butter Gloss in Praline 

What’s everyone’s plans this weekend?
I have an engagement party on Saturday and then brunch on Sunday.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter and enjoy time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment