Thursday, March 22, 2018

Mexico Maxi Dress

Maxis are a necessity for summer, and/or any tropical vacation. This one is definitely perfect for both. I first spotted it last year and just kept forgetting to order it. However, when I started shopping for Mexico this year, it was the first thing I picked up. It’s extremely lightweight and airy which are perfect for those days it’s so hot, and you don’t want anything touching your body. It also has pockets, which is really a reason to buy anything. Haha
I would say it’s definitely more of a cover-up, but you could get away with wearing it somewhere casual as a dress.
I would also suggest sizing WAYYY down. I’m normally a small/medium and I got the Extra-small. The small fit however, I didn’t want it to be super low cut, so I can wear it as an actual dress to brunch or something. It does have adjustable straps, which helps, but I personally don’t like when the slider sits on top or past my shoulders in the front. What can I say I’m weird about things like that? 










Dress: Nordstrom | Purse: Amazon | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Lipstick: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Carina


What are everyone’s plans for the weekend? I’m so excited because my best friend is flying in this afternoon and we are going on a little road trip tomorrow. Follow me on instagram to find out where.

No comments:

Post a Comment