Thursday, March 1, 2018

Work Wear

Guys! The day has finally come! As you are reading this I am probably on my flight to MEXICO!!! We booked our flights back in July of 2017, and there were times I never thought this day would come. Follow me on instagram @thefashionablylateblonde to see my entire trip via posts and stories. I’ll also be doing a full travel diary upon my return home.
Enough about my vacation let’s talk about this dress.
I struggle to find dresses I can wear to work. That may sound weird but my work is EXTREMELY casual. I’m talking yoga pants and a t-shirt casual. That’s not exactly my style (at least for work), but I also can’t dress the way I used to when I worked in Tampa. (If I wore half the stuff I wore there people would legit think I was going to a gala or something! Hah)
I do like to dress up a bit for work however, not over the top, since that’s not my office vibe. When I saw this dress I knew it would be perfect for the office with booties. It makes me feel put together but, not too over the top where people would look at me weird. The ruching & knot on the side make it very flattering. I also love the length, which is weird because normally this length does not work on me. (I’m 5’4 for reference.) The best part about this dress is the fact that it’s on sale for under $40. Even better than that…it’s currently an additional 40% off through Saturday. I would highly recommend grabbing this dress whether your office dress code is casual or dressy.  You really can make it work for either.










Dress: Dillard's | Booties: Old (similar here & here these are super fun!) | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Lipstick: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Carina


I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday. What are your plans this weekend?
I can’t believe it is March 1st. This year is already flying by.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit from head to toe, and I like the sound of comfy sandals, I always end up with more feet xx
    custom flame resistant wear

    ReplyDelete