Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pearl Details Part 2

And just like that Mother Nature said, “Not so fast” to warmer temps. (I guess the little groundhog was right about 6 more weeks of winter. Hah)
We got back from Mexico last week to highs in the low 60s and lows in the 40s. I’m not complaining though, because I’m not ready to say hello to summer just yet.
Since this is truly transitional weather, this is when pieces like jean jackets come in handy. I’m obsessed with this one, because of all the pearl details. This was a huge trend on jeans this fall, and I love how it translates on jackets as well. I think that this is the perfect piece for spring to throw on with white dresses, floral pieces, and literally anything else you can think of. The pearls truly compliment everything in your spring wardrobe.
Mine is sold out online (however, you might be able to find it in stores), but I’ve linked some other options for you below.












Tank: Topshop old (similar here & here) | Pants: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Denim Jacket: Dillard's (similar herehere, & here) | Booties: Lulu's (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Hideaway  

How was everyone’s weekend? Mine was the last quiet one I will have for a while. The whole month of March is very busy for me!
Thanks for stopping by. It truly means so much to me.

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & A Sparkle Factor for The Trend Spin Linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment