Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Spring Stripes

Y’all, I’m finally getting around to posting some photos from my trip to Mexico. I wanted to start with this blue & white stripe top from Nordstrom, because I noticed stock was getting low.
If you’ve followed me for a while you know how much I love blue and white stripes, especially in spring/summer. I was browsing Nordstrom before my trip, and this guy immediately caught my eye. I love the silhouette of the shirt almost as much as the colors. It’s also under $40, which is a total steal in my book. It’s such an easy throw on and go to piece; which are essential to summer wardrobes. I feel like there’s always last minute brunch invites, and vacations that you need pieces like this for, so that you don’t have to put much thought into. I will be pairing it with white jeans and shorts all summer long.
I’ve linked a few similar options since there is such limited sizing in the actual top.









Top: Nordstrom (similar hereherehere, & here) | Shorts: Nordstrom old (here & here) | Sandals: Target | Sunnies: Lulu's | Purse: Amazon | Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovecraft
What are your favorite Spring/Summer pieces? I’ll be sharing another great piece on Thursday.
I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & Lauryn Cakes for the Trend Spin Linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment