Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Easter Eyelet

Happy Tuesday friends!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I went non-stop from the time my best friend arrived until he left. We had a great time in Charleston and got to see a lot of things in the short time we were there.
I also got to shoot this amazing white jumpsuit on Rainbow Row and I think it might be one of my favorite shoots to date.
I picked up this gorgeous white jumpsuit from Ashley Gryre (a local boutique) about a week ago. I saw it and just had to try it on. I was a little nervous as this boutique can be pricey, but this jumpsuit was a total steal. I love white and eyelet in the spring/summer, and the style of this jumpsuit is AMAZING! It’s supposed to be a little cropped (short girl problems), but I didn’t mind where it hit on me.
I want to wear it everyday; but that would be a little extreme. I will however be wearing it this Sunday for Easter.
I’ve linked a bunch of options below for Easter in case you are still in need of the perfect outfit.











Jumpsuit: Ashle Gryre not available online (similar here, LOVE this & this / other options hereherehereherehereherehere, & here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Amazon | Sunnies: Lulu's (my exact color is out of stock, but black and gray are available) | Lipstick: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Carina

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & The Life of the Party for the Trend Spin Linkup.  


No comments:

Post a Comment