Thursday, October 25, 2018

Pumpkin Patching

Happy Thursday!
I am BEYOND happy tomorrow is Friday. It’s my busy season at work and this week has been a doozy!
I wanted to share this super cute fall look I wore last weekend when we went to the pumpkin patch. (Although I have to admit we were really bad dog parents and didn’t take Ramsey with us. #fail Needless to say we will be going back to the pumpkin patch this weekend with Ramsey in tow. I’m not complaining because I love fall and it will give me an excuse to shoot another great fall look!)
I’ve had these wine pants for a few years now and I love breaking them out in October & November. Typically I pair them with a cream top, but when I saw this plaid while shopping at Old Navy a few weeks ago I knew it would match perfectly! The top is tunic length, which is great for leggings or jeans or even tying it in the front like I did. Did I mention it comes in a few color ways? I plan on getting the gray next because #neutrals lol









Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Old Navy | Booties: Vince Camuto old (similar here) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Necklace: Amazon | Lipstick: bareMinerals  Gen Nude Patent Liquid Lipstick in Everything
What are your plans this weekend? Have you been to the pumpkin patch yet? We have to get 1 more pumpkin and will probably carve them on Tuesday. I hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment