Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Pumpkin Patch Plaid

Can y’all believe tomorrow is Halloween? It’s literally going to be November on Thursday! Like whaaa?!?
Anyway, today I’m sharing another look from the pumpkin patch. Like I said last Thursday we were bad puppy parents and didn’t take Ramsey the first time, so we had to make a second trip. I was not mad about it because I love going to the pumpkin patch. (Ramsey did too!! He met lots of new friends per usual. hah) It was actually on the cooler side this past weekend so I finally got to break out these boots I bought back during the Nsale. I mean I could have worn them sooner but people would have thought I was a crazy person.  I paired them with this cute plaid dress that I got from Old Navy a few weeks ago. (I bought it when I got this plaid shirt and another plaid shirt as well. I was all about the plaid that day.) The length is perfect and it’s such an easy silhouette. It’s perfect with OTK boots but will look equally as good with some ankle booties. I hope you guys like it because I will be wearing it non-stop!









 Dress: Old Navy | Boots: Sam Edelman | Sunnies: Sonix (similar here & here | Lipstick: Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Primrose | Ramsey's Bowtie Collar: Amazon

What’s everyone’s plan for Halloween tomorrow? We will probably just hang at the house, cook some dinner, light some fall candles and watch Hocus Pocus. Whatever you do, I hope you have a safe and fun holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment