Friday, March 22, 2019

5 on Friday 3.22.2019

Happy Friday!!!
I am so happy it's the weekend. It has been a VERY loooonngggg week at work.
Today I have a 5 on Friday to share with y'all. I might not have had any new outfit posts this week, but at least I got in a Wedding Wednesday and 5 on Friday. (My plan is to do these way more often. I actually have a decent amount of content for 5 on Friday.)
Today I'm doing a bit of a different format for 5 on Friday. I'm just going to share my top 5 picks for the 21 Days of Beauty sale going on at Ulta right now. 
So here ya have it my top 5 picks for the Ulta sale:
(Saturday 3.23)
I know I said I would go back to my Revolution version but when it's 50% off I can't say no. 
(Thursday 3.28)
(Friday 3.29)
(Saturday 3.30)
I don't use this anymore because of my lash extensions but this is HANDS DOWN my favorite eyeliner EVER!!
(Monday 4.01)
I've never used this but I'm in need of a new primer and I'm just not feeling the other primers in the sale. Will keep y'all posted on if I like this. 

There are so many good deals over the next 3 weeks. (These are just the things I'm buying or LOVE so much I have to share with y'all.) They have also been adding surprise sales each day in the late afternoon so keep an eye on your email. 
What are you looking forward to buying? 

No comments:

Post a Comment