Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Olive Jumpsuits

Finally! A new outfit post!
I promise this outfit was worth the wait. I ordered this jumpsuit a few weeks ago and just got around to wearing it. (The weather has been so up and down around here lately!)
I honestly bought it because I didn’t want to pay for shipping. Because ya know, buying a $50 romper is waayyyyy better than spending $5 on shipping. (Raise your hand if you do this?)
Anyway, I am so glad I pulled the trigger on this guy because it’s so cute. The color is perfect and the length is great with some cute heels or wedges. (I could probably wear flats but I think jumpsuits & flats make me look shorter than I am.) Also, depending on your office setting, it’s a great workwear piece!  
I styled it here with a layered necklace, but I also think it would look really cute with a silk scarf tied at the neck. If that’s not really your style you could wear it in your hair. I think this one would look great!
The best news is if green isn’t your color this jumpsuit also comes in black! It’s currently available with limited sizing in green and all sizes in black! Hurry and grab one before they are gone!










Jumpsuit: Express | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Amazon | Necklace: Baublebar | Sunnies: Sunglasses | Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick


This week has been really busy so I’m not sure I’ll have another outfit post for y’all on Thursday. However, I will have another 5 on Friday post this week! I haven’t decided the exact theme yet, but it will be something along the lines of my 5 favorite recent purchases. I’ll see y’all on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment