Thursday, March 7, 2019

Midi Summer Dream

Happy Thursday! Almost the weekend!!
Today I have a spring/summer dress to share with y’all. It was another pretty cold day here in Florida. However, knowing I’ll be able to wear this dress this weekend makes me feel better. (I shouldn’t complain because soon it will be 90 degrees with 90% humidity.)
I saw this dress last summer and never got around to buying it. I saw it on sale New Year’s Day when I was shopping their big sale and it was 40% off with another 40% off!!! I totally regret not buying the other 2 colors. This dress is easily going to be my go-to dress on weekends this summer. (It’s WAAYYYY to low to be work appropriate or else I’d wear it every day!)
It’s an amazing gauzy cotton material that is perfect on those really hot days. It’s really breezy and flowy, but you can also unbutton a button or two at the bottom and make it even flowier. (It would also make a cute coverup or paired with shorts if you undid most of the buttons. Maybe I’ll style it that way in a couple weeks and show y’all.)
Pair it with your favorite flats and cute summer bag and you’re good to go. My flats & bag are from last year, but still available. I love when I can give y’all a fully shoppable/available outfit!









Dress: Free People | Purse: Amazon | Flats: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Earrings: Target (I can't find them online :( here's a similar pair in color) | Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Blankety | Apple Watch Band: Amazon



What are your plans this weekend? We have a party bus tomorrow night with a bunch of friends and Sunday I’m taking my mom to brunch for her birthday! I hope y’all have a great weekend filled with lots of fun/relaxing activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment