Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Spring Stripes

Today I want to share one of my favorite pieces for this time of the year. I love cute little short sleeve button up tops. The reason I love these so much is because they can be worn a variety of ways. They look nice with jeans or pants for the office and then on the weekends you can pair them with shorts & flip flops for a laid back style. You can also wear them unbuttoned with shorts over your bathing suit or tied up with high waisted shorts. They are really a versatile piece.  Styling Tip: Since these tend to be boxier pieces, make sure you pair it with something more fitted.
I picked this cute striped one up from Forever 21 a few weeks ago. (I saw this as I was walking through to the main mall area, which was great because I feel like I never have luck at Forever21 anymore.)  It’s also available online in all sizes which is great news for y’all! I got soooo many compliments on this shirt when I wore it on Saturday.










Top: Forever21 | Shorts: Target old (similar here, here & love this brand) | Slides: Steve Madden | Purse: Amazon | Sunnies: Ray-ban | Lipstick: Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Primrose | Watch Band: Amazon


What are your favorite pieces for this time of year? Do you love versatile pieces as much as me? I’d love to hear what you are looking for as far as clothing goes right now. It can be such a tricky time to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment