Thursday, March 14, 2019

I Wear my Sunglasses at Night

But really I wear my sunglasses during the day. haha
I've been called out more than a few times for ALWAYS wearing sunglasses by friends & followers alike. Since today I've rounded up my favorite sunglasses I will let you in on my little secret as to why I'm always wearing sunglasses.
As a blogger I'm always taking photos. If you've ever taken a dozen or more photos at a time you know that out of all those photos there's only a handful of good ones. Add in your eyes being closed or being mid blink and your pool of photos gets even smaller. However, if you wear sunglasses though no one has any idea if your eyes as closed in that photo! Boom! You're photo options just went up. haha
So there you have it... the answer to why I'm always wearing sunglasses! 
Anyway, if you're in need of some new sunnies I've rounded up a bunch at all different price points! 
Happy shopping! 
(Have these in white and I love them. If you want the real version you can shop them here)
(LOVE these! And only $16)
(Might have to pick these up on my next Target run)
(these are such a classic)

No comments:

Post a Comment