Thursday, October 10, 2019

Bridal Two Piece

TGIT! 
So happy that it's Thursday and we are almost to the weekend. I have to admit that I did not make good on my to-do list. I did not get part 1 of my bachelorette party up yesterday. I sat down to start it and I just realized it was one of those posts that was gonna take some time. I plan on having a FULL blog day on Saturday so you can definitely expect it next week. I will also have more bachelorette outfits and some fall outfits. Y'all just might be getting 3-4 posts a week for a while instead of my usual 2.
Let's talk about today's outfit! This was probably one of my favorite pieces from my bachelorette. (Aside from my wife of the party swim suit! That was hands down my best outfit. Seen here.)
I've said in the past that I normally shy away from two-piece sets, but lately I have been all over them. I saw this one months ago when browsing revolve and I knew I had to have it for some type of wedding festivity. I wore this on night one to dinner and the club. It was perfect! (I'm wearing a size large. The top was a little big, but the skirt fit like a glove! I also usually size up when it comes to white since it's VERY unforgiving.) We had so much fun this night! It was also the night I wore white and all my girls wore black! 
If you are a bride to be or just like white I highly suggest this set. It's just the right amount of sexy in my book.












Set: Revolve | Earrings: Old (similar here & here) | Shoes: Target | 
Sunnies: Target | Purse: Etsy | Lipstick: Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I have a fun event on Saturday sandwiched between lots of blog work. Sunday we will be heading downtown for the Jags game! What are you doing this weekend? I'll see y'all next week for more Bach outfits and part 1 of my bachelorette. (You'll get more details about what we did night 1 when I wore this.)
Thanks for much for stopping by and reading! 




3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'm loving the two-piece style and that bag! xo Jana | www.janastyleblog.com | IG: @jana_meister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! I've always stayed away from two-piece sets until lately!
    The bag has been a huge hit at all my bridal events! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice !
    kisses, Kat,
    https://www.luxetoutou.com

    ReplyDelete