Thursday, October 24, 2019

Same Leopard Different Spots

Surprise, surprise, I'm back with another animal print!
Y'all know I have been obsessed with all the animal print this fall and today's post is no exception. 
I got this sweater back in July during the Nsale and I cannot wait for it to get cooler so I can wear it. 
I love that this sweater is leopard print, but puts a slight twist on it. I went real basic and paired it with black denim and black boots, but I feel like you could get a little crazy with your pants option. Since the top is so neutral you could definitely add a pop of color on the bottom. I also need to get a pair of the black/grey washed denim to wear this with. I tried to buy some during the Nsale and none fit me just right. I think I'm going to order this pair from Old Navy. (I LOVE their denim!)








Sweater: Something Navy sold out (similar hereherehere, & here) | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Laura Mercier (can't find it anywhere so similar option here in shade Rouge Eclatant 

I didn't say this at the beginning of the post, but happy Thursday! What are everyone's plans this weekend? We are going to look at houses on Saturday followed by the air show. And on Sunday I think we are going to the Jags game. Kind of a low key weekend. 
I hope y'all have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by! Definitely stay tuned next week because I have some really fun posts coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment