Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pina Colada Club

Happy Tuesday friends!
Today I am FINALLY starting to share outfits from my bachelorette party. I was supposed to start last Thursday, but I swear each week just gets busier and busier. 
It isn't lost on me that I am about to share a bunch of summer outfits as we are heading into fall. However, I'm justifying it 2 ways! 1. It does not fell ANYTHING like fall here in Florida. 2. People like to plan tropical vacations in the colder months. If that's you then I got you covered on a bunch of cute outfits!! 
First up I'm sharing this easy, but extremely cute dress! I wore this on the last full day of my bachelorette party to grab coffee and head to lunch. It's so fun and felt really appropriate for a very casual day. We walked down south beach    to get coffee and then headed to a hotel next door for some lunch. It's really thick which is nice. It feels like it's made really well. I also love this for riding bikes or just wearing as a coverup to the pool.
If you have tropical vacation plans or live somewhere beachy I highly suggest pulling the trigger on this guy ASAP!












Dress: Red Dress Boutique | Bag: Amazon | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Target | Lipstick: Gen Nude Patent Liquid Lipstick in Major

I hope everyone has a great week! I have high hopes of getting up Part 1 of my bachelorette tomorrow and another bachelorette outfit on Thursday. I feel like when I tell y'all my plans for the week it makes me more accountable. I will say I have a VERY ambitious to-do list set for the week. We'll see if I can stick to it. 

4 comments:

  1. That dress is so adorable! So perfect for a casual day out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute dress dear! Love it!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gal! Such an easy summer/vacation piece!

      Delete