Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Biker Shorts meets Office Blazer

Biker shorts are definitely not a new trend. I showed you here how I was finally getting on board with them. (I wasn't the biggest fan when they first came out.) Well, now I think it's safe to say that I LOVE my biker shorts. I even bought a leopard pair recently. Since I love this style so much now I wanted to show you another way to style them. 
I have seen similar looks on pinterest and instagram and always thought it looked so good. I really didn't think I would be able to pull this off, but when I put it all together I really loved it. 
I like to think of this as a laid back "business" look. If you work in a really fashion forward office that has a laid back dress code you could definitely rock this look there. If you don't... I think this is a great option for brunch or girls night that involves dinner and drinks. The shorts & graphic tee keep things casual while the heels and blazer dress it up a bit. I will definitely be rocking this look very soon! 









Shirt: Parkside Harbor| Shorts: Aerie | Blazer: Nordstrom old (similar herehere, & love this one) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Old (similar here) | Lipgloss: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Pillow Talk
What are your thoughts? Would you ever wear this? I'm pretty sure J will ask me what the heck I'm wearing when I do wear this. (Luckily my mom was taking my photos this day and she thought I looked cute. hah) 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and comfy. Love biker shorts.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gal! I have been obsessed with biker shorts lately.

    XO,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete