Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Sweater Weather?

While it may be October 1st Florida has definitely not gotten that memo. 
While it may be 85+ degrees here I think (or at least hope) some of y'all are experiencing cooler temps. If you are one of the lucky people that are currently experiencing fall this outfit is for you!
You saw this cardigan last week in this post and I'm clearly in love with it. I basically took last weeks out and swapped the bodysuit for a cami, booties for OTK boots and added a hat! Can we take a minute to talk about this hat? I have been wanting a new one like this for a while, but can't justify all the super expensive but very pretty ones. I was in target a couple weeks ago and they had a pretty good selection. When I saw this one with the little fur poof on it I knew I had to get it. It's also just under $20 which is a total STEAL in my book! 










Tank:Nordstrom | Jeans: Topshop old (identical here similar here) | Cardigan: Sold Out (similar herehere & here) | Boots: Old (similar here & here) | Hat: Target | Sunnies: Target | Earrings: Amazon | Purse: Old (similar here) | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick in Modesty with NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Women on top

Like I said above this is very similar to last week's outfit. I've been into showing y'all how to wear pieces multiple ways lately. Is this something y'all like? If so I would love to continue doing this. Let me know in the comments below or shoot me an email @ fashionablylateblonde@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment