Thursday, October 17, 2019

Dreamy Fall Boho Dress

I hope y'all like this dress because you are probably going to be seeing it a lot this fall! 
When I first saw this dress at the Fig & Willow Fall Fashion event I was immediately drawn to it. I knew I had to try it on. I also knew before I even tried it on that I was going to love it. 
When you first look at this dress you might not see it as a fall piece. I'm here to change your mind about that. 
As soon as I saw this dress I styled it a million different ways. The first way that came to mind was the way I styled it below. I loved the thought of how soft, flowy and feminine the dress was juxtaposed with the harshness of black booties and a leather jacket. It was one of those outfits I had in my head and when I saw it in real life it was better than I imagined. The hard and soft elements just really spoke to me. I literally would wear this outfit everyday if that was socially acceptable. 
I also love it with a jean jacket and taupe booties, brown bootie and a suede jacket, and a million other options! And don't forget to add a hat to any and all of these outfits to really up your fall style game! 













Dress: Fig & Willow not available online (similar hereherehere & here) | Jacket: Nordstrom (similar herehere & here)  | Booties: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Earrings: Amazon | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk | Watch Band: Amazon

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous dress! I love the ruffles on the neckline and the shoulders. It looks amazing with the black boots and jacket!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! I love mixing softer, more feminine pieces with my black leather jacket.

    XO,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled this dress with the jacket! Perfect combo. xo Jana | www.janastyleblog.com | IG: @jana_meister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I can't wait till it's a little cooler when I can actually wear the leather jacket. haha

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete