Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Shower

Happy Wedding Wednesday! 
I haven't done one of these in so long. It can be hard to share things leading up to the big day because I don't want to give too much away. Today however, I'm so excited to share my bridal shower with y'all! (I'll also be sharing my bachelorette and another shower in the upcoming weeks on the blog.)

Let me start by saying this day and party could not have been more perfect! Two of my Kelly's ( I have 3 bridesmaids named Kelly) offered to throw this for me at one of their parents house. My friend asked me for the guest list and everything else was a complete surprise.
From the moment the invitation arrived I knew it was going to be an amazing day. I mean it was pink and gold and said "Brunch & Bubbly". Could it be anymore me?
Upon arriving I was greeted by a donut wall & champagne bar!! ( If you're new here those are 2 of my absolute favorite things!!)
There was also the most amazing breakfast spread on the bar for everyone to feast on. It included mini chicken and waffles, multiple quiches, fruit, yogurt bar, bagels, cake pops and more.
I also need to take a minute to talk about the decor. They went with a tropical theme which is partially the theme of our wedding, my bachelorette and really just the theme of my life. haha
The donut wall had huge palm and banana leafs adorning it with some bright pink florals and a balloon garland. All the tables had beautiful floral arrangements they made themselves.
There were also a few personal touches. The donut wall had our names & hashtag on it. One of my favorite things was a wall with photos of J and I from childhood to now hanging from a string of twinkle lights.  And of course, no party would be complete without initial balloons!













Dress: Red Dress Boutique | Sunnies: Target | Shoes: Target | 
Earrings: Francesca's | Purse: Etsy

Overall it was an amazing day with friends and family. I truly felt so loved by each and every person there. If any of you are reading this I want you to know I truly appreciate you coming and celebrating with me. Kelly, Kelly, & Sandi if you're reading this I cannot thank you enough for hosting such a beautiful shower. A gal really could not have asked for a better more beautiful party! I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment