Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Hot Fall Print: Snake Print

Hey y'all!
I was literally supposed to write this blog post like 3 hours ago, but I fell into a deep dark hole looking for wedding shoes. Spoiler alert... I still haven't found any. I'm taking my dress to my first fitting next week and I'm kind of freaking out! If you have any suggestions for cute wedding shoes, please send them my way. 
Anyway, let's move on to today's outfit before I have a mini panic attack! 
I've talked a lot about how much I love leopard print this fall. (See herehere, & here) Today I want to talk about another hot fall print... snake skin.
I have been seeing snake print EVERYWHERE!! I haven't pulled the trigger on anything other than a pair of booties until this past weekend. I've been patiently waiting to find some perfect pieces and when I saw this kimono I knew it was just the one. I like that it's so easy to style and adds a little pop to my all black outfit. I bought it on Saturday and immediately  wore it to brunch on Sunday to celebrate Parkside Harbor 1 year anniversary. You know it's a great piece when you just can't wait to wear it! 









Kimino: The Black Pearl Boutique don't currently see it online (similar herehere, & here) | Tank: Nordstrom | Jeans: Old Navy | Booties: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Quay | Lipstick: Laura Mercier shade Happy (can't find it so similar here in  shade Rouge Eclatant) 

Linking up with The Fashion Canvas & Walking in Memphis in High Heels for the Trend Spin Linkup! 



4 comments:

  1. This outfit is sooooo goood! Your hair looks amazing and you know I love the animal print :) xo Jana | www.janastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You are too sweet! I got extensions a little over a month ago and this is my new favorite way to do my hair. So easy.

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete
  2. I love animal print for fall! You look seriously SO chic!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I am obsessed with all the animal print this fall!

    XO,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete