Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Sorry today’s post is so late. I have been completely exhausted after a fun weekend with my best friend.
As most of you know, early access to the Nsale started last Thursday. If you haven’t heard, the Nsale is one of the biggest and best sales of the year. You can get brand new fall items at amazing discounts. Since its early access right now, you have to have a Nordstrom credit or debit card to shop. If you don’t have either of those, you can either sign up for one or wait until Friday when it opens to the public.
Today I have pulled all my favorites for you to shop. While I haven’t pulled the trigger on anything yet (currently debating a rather large purchase and want to wait a minute before purchasing other things) I’m sure, a few of these things will end up in my closet for fall.




I hope y’all have a fantastic Tuesday. If you get any goodies from the sale, I would love to hear what your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment