Friday, July 8, 2016

Summer Friday: Summer Beauty Must-Haves

Sorry I have not posted all week. As most of you know, I was visiting my family in NC for the holiday weekend and while I always have really high expectations for shoots when I’m on vacation things always get busy and it never works out.
I’ll be back next Tuesday with a brand new style post if everything goes as planned.
Let’s get to today’s Summer Friday post.
I’ve rounded up my must-have beauty products for summer. I’ve included make-up, hair, and a few other things. All these things are definitely heat & humidity tested because hello, I live in Florida and it’s basically summer all year long.
If you have any questions about what I use or how to use it, leave it in the comments below and I will get back to you.


Tarte Face Sunscreen You should always put sunscreen on before your foundation. You get so much sun exposure every day even if you aren't laying by a pool. (I used this one the entire time I was in Jamaica and fell in love with how light weight it is. I also love the smell and it doesn't feel heavy at all.)
Dry Bar Triple Sec (Love this texturing spray. My hair tends to be very limp in humidity. #FineHairProbz So rather than getting frizzy my hair just looks completely LIFELESS! This gives it a nice little oomph.)
Laura Mercier Powder (Powder is a must to keep oil at bay. Translucent powder is especially KEY for summer because powder that matches your skin can actually make it look more oily.)
Urban Decay Lipstick ( I like the cream or "Satin Finish" ones for summer. Some of my favorite colors are PDA, Anarchy, Naked, and Violate.)
Clinique BB Cream This has tons of SPF and feels so much lighter than foundation. (My mom also just bought me this one to try. I'll let you know if I like it.
I also think lotion for face and body is EXTRA important in Summer. From all the sun and heat my skin always feels super dry. I didn't link anything because I don't have one that I LOVE. If you have any recommendations I would love to hear them. 

What is everyone’s weekend plans?? 
My birthday is Monday so I’m going to celebrate a little this weekend but I think the real party will be next weekend when my BFF comes in town from NYC!
I hope y’all have a fabulous weekend and thanks for spending a little of your Friday with me! It truly means so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment