Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Soludos


Hey y’all!
Today I wanted to share my absolute favorite new shoes. I first heard about the brand Soludos on Something Navy's snap chat (she's my favorite) and  immediately looked them up. Let me tell ya they have a HUGE selection of some really amazing shoes. In addition, they are so on trend.
 When I was visiting my parents, I had to return something to Belk and decided to wander over to the shoe section. When I saw these cute flat lace up sandals, I knew I had to try them on. I picked a neutral pair so they would go with everything but the open sides and lace up detail make them really fun. They also have so many cute smoking slippers with things like flamingos , fruit, words, even PIZZA and DONUTS embroidered on the toe. If you are in the market for new shoes especially espadrilles, I cannot recommend this brand enough. I also love that the prices won’t break the bank. I have linked some of my favorites throughout the post but will link more I love below. (And may be pulling the trigger on soon.)












Top: H&M | Shorts: H&M old (similar herehere, and here) | Shoes: Soludos (LOVE thesethesethese and these) | Sunnies: ilymix ℅ (use code 'BLONDE20' for 20% off your entire purchase) | Necklace: Gift (similar here) | Watch: Michael Kors (Can't find the rose gold color so here is a similar one if you want rose gold.) | Lipstick: Smashbox Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Primrose

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & The Mrs. & Co for the Trend Spin Linkup! 







No comments:

Post a Comment