Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Winter Wear

Happy hump day!
I can’t believe it’s almost February and that it’s still 80 degrees almost every day here in Florida. Since this should be the coldest time of year for us I wanted to share some winter outfits with y’all over the next couple weeks.

I actually wore this while visiting my family in NC over Christmas but, it works for the transitional time of year. Vests are great because they provide a decent amount of warmth and you won’t be as hot as you would be if you were wearing a coat. (I was sweating when my mom and I decided to visit museums this day.)
The main thing I love about this look is the way all the colors work so well together. I know white denim is supposed to be a NO-NO after Labor Day, however I think with the right pieces it can work year round. To me the white denim is what actually pulls all these colors together, and makes the outfit read vey wintery.










Sweater: H&M last year (similar herehere & here) | Jeans: Lulus old (similar here own and love these) | Vest: Forever 21 old (similar herehere love this) | Boots: Steve Madden last year (this year's identical version here) | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Necklace: Forever 21 old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Mac in Invite Intrigue with Too Faced Melted in Dream House layered on top


What’s the weather like where you live? I hope we get a little more cold weather before “spring” (aka summer) arrives here in Florida.

As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment