Tuesday, October 23, 2018

San Diego: Outfit 1

Hi friends!
Getting this post up a little later than I would like, but hey, better late than never right? Today I’m sharing my outfit from the first day we were in California.
We got in really late on Wednesday night and Thursday we had half the day to explore downtown San Diego before we had to head to La Jolla. I knew I wanted to be comfortable since we would be doing a lot of walking so I figured tennis shoes were a must! These New Balance are my favorites. Not only is the light pink color so cute and girly, but also they are really comfortable. I feel like New Balance gets a bad rap of being grandpa shoes, but I must say they have definitely stepped their game up recently. They are so many cute/trendy styles that I want.
I wore my favorite Nordstrom dress because it’s cute, comfortable and not too short. Since it’s Cali I feel like you always need a light jacket. (The weather was PERFECTION while we were there. I’m sure you already know that if you follow me on instagram because I couldn’t stop talking about it!) My pearl denim jacket is from last year, but I’ve linked some similar ones below.







Dress: Nordstrom | Jacket: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Shoes: New Balance (similar fully in stock version here) | Purse: Phillip Lim (mini version at link. Larger version in different color that I love here) | Sunnies: Sonix | Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

This is my favorite type of outfit for exploring a new city. What do you like to wear when going out and about in a new place?

No comments:

Post a Comment