Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Plaid

Here we are one week away from the big day! I literally cannot believe Christmas is in exactly one week! If you're anything like me, you still have lots of activities left on your Christmas to-do list. (We still have the lights in St. Augustine, lights in Jax Beach, some shopping & our Christmas party!)
Today's outfit is great for any Christmas adventures you still have on your agenda. 
I love the layered look with this sweater. The sleeves are slightly cropped so the plaid peeks out perfectly! Can we also talk about how perfect this plaid is? I picked it up early last month and I have not been able to stop wearing it this holiday season!











Sweater: H&M old (similar here, here & here) | Plaid: Old Navy | Denim: Topshop | Boots: Sam Edelman | Purse: Kate Spade old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Lulu's sold out (similar here) | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red
What do you have left to do before December 25th? As you can see above, I still have lots to do and not a lot of time! I hope y'all have a great week and come back on Thursday for a fun giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment