Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Day Outfit Inspiration

Merry Christmas Eve!!
I cannot believe the big day is almost here! This year has flown by so quickly! What are your plans today? Are you relaxing and spending time with family/friends or are you running around like crazy picking up last minute gifts & wrapping them all?? We are definitely doing the second one. haha Every year I swear to myself that I am going to shop early and wrap things a week ahead of time. I'll be sure to let you know if that ever happens. 
If you are super busy today and don't have time to plan an outfit for tomorrow I've got you covered. You probably have similar pieces in your closet or you could always pick up the exact pieces while you're out running around. haha 
I have been wearing this plain non stop since I picked it up in November. It just screams Christmas to me. I am also OBSESSED with this vest. It's the perfect color and goes with everything. You can wear it well into January and February too! I would also highly suggest the Spanx leggings. These will help you look slim while eating an entire plate of Christmas cookies. (No judgement!) Top it off with a beanie to keep your ears warm while going from house to house. (If that's how your family does Christmas.)









Top: Old Navy | Vest: Target (similar here & here coat version here) | Leggings: Spanx | Booties: JustFab (JustFab is a subscription site. Similar herehere, & LOVE these) | Beanie: C.C. | Sunnies: Old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red 

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy spending this time with loved ones! I also want to take this time to tell you I truly appreciate each and every one of you that visit the blog. I love putting posts together, trying new products, and finding deals & steals that you can wear over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment