Thursday, December 6, 2018

Gift Guide: Home/Hostess

Another day another gift guide!
I decided to combine two ideas so I give you gift guide for the home/hostess. There are so many different things and price points on this gift guide. There's some great options for all those holiday parties you will be heading to this season. There's also options for your friend/family member that just bought a house, is updating their house or just likes new things for their home.
The price points are all over the place so there's something for everyone!
Perfect to bring to a holiday get together because your host/hostess can break it out right away!
I personally LOVE stemless wine glasses. I feel like there's less chance for breaks! If you like stems these are GORGEOUS!!
This is such a great hostess gift! I personally could never have enough candles. This brand in the rose is one of my absolute favs!!!
Bring a nice bottle of wine and then they have a cute bag to set on their bar cart or kitchen counter.
I want some of these so bad. Then I can have Alexa do EVERYTHING for me!!
Tie onto a bottle of wine for a great hostess gift!
Buy a few to personalize bottles throughout the holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment