Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Winter Neutrals

Happy Tuesday! 
Today was technically my Monday and I have to say it definitely had all the Monday after vacation vibes!!
I will say talking to y'all about this outfit is probably the highlight of my day! Let's get to it, shall we?  
Last week temps dipped pretty low here in Florida. I'm talking lows in the 30's and highs in the 50's. I knew it was the perfect time to break out my new faux fur vest. I have been dying to wear this bad boy since I got it back in October! It's definitely my favorite Fall purchase. You need to RUN to your local Target and pick one up for yourself. (Or, ya know, you could order it online here.) It's so luxe and expensive looking, but it rings in just under $40! (I seriously had someone ask me if it was real fur!!)
I styled it with all neutrals last week for this look. As most of you know I'm a HUGE fan of neutrals. The thing I really love about this outfit is that it's all different shades of whites & creams but they all work so well together. Sometimes when you try to put a monochromatic look together it doesn't turn out quite right. However, sometimes you get lucky and it turns out perfectly.








Top: H&M old (similar herehere, & here) | Vest: Target | Jeans: Old Navy | Beanie: C.C. | Boots: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lipstick: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina

Stay tuned later this week for a few more gift guides. I have 2-3 more I want to put together  and I'm making it my goal to have them done this week! I'm also going to attempt a 5 on Friday this week. (Very ambitious!!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment