Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sale Alert: Nordstrom

Nordstrom is having a huge sale right now. There are so many good deals. There's even a ton of stuff from the Nsale that is now marked down even more! 
I've rounded up a few pieces that I personally own or think would be a good buy. I tried to stick to fall/winter pieces since that's what I feel like most people are buying now. 
I have the purple version from 2 year ago and love it! I think I might add the brown one to my closet. It's such a good color for fall.
I got these during the Nsale and I'm obsessed. They are actually on a deeper discount now than they were during the Nsale.
I had my eye on this during the Nsale and never pulled the trigger. I might have to buy it now. It's so cute for fall. (Note: It's actually pink and not beige.) 
Another one from the Nsale. This is such a great bag that you will use nonstop. It also comes in cognac.
I love these! You will get so much wear out of them. They are under $25!!!
Another piece from the Nsale. I thought about buying it, but never did. It is such a great dress for Fall. You can pair it with booties or knee high boots. 
I got these during the Nsale and let me tell you... they are even more beautiful in person. The color is what made me want them and it did not disappoint.
I have this cardigan from a few years ago. The quality is really good and the sale price is even better. 
I really wanted these in tan and now they are sold out. This blush color  and white are still available though. The shoe itself is so pretty to me.
I have been loving plaid blazers this fall. I ended up getting one from H&M, but I think this is a great option too. 
I have heard so many good things about this concealer. I currently use Shape Tape from Tarte, but I am trying this one next because I've heard it's better if you have dry under eyes. 
This looks so freaking cozy and at under $100 you really can't bear it! 
I think I am definitely buying these. The color is amazing and the croc detail is so on trend.

There are so many good deals right now. If you didn't shop during the Nsale now is definitely the time to do some shopping. There are so many good Fall/Winter pieces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment