Thursday, August 27, 2020

Fall Decor

 I originally had something different planned for today's post. However, I'm still not 100% sure when I will be getting my computer back so I decided to share some fall home decor. 
Who's ready for fall? I can tell you that I most certainly am. I plan on decorating our house when we get back from the lake next weekend. 
Here are a few pieces I have my eye on that I will probably be buying once I take inventory of what I already have.

These blankets always remind me of fall/winter. I really want one, but I know Ramsey would ruin it in 0.2 seconds! 
This wreath is so pretty! I feel like you could buy some other florals to add and make it really POP! 
This smells so good in person. I didn't buy it the other day (because my hands were full), but I fully intend to go back and get a few.
These are so cute. They come in a few different sizes too. I've really been into wicker and rattan lately. 
I love all the different pieces and colors! 
I snuck this into the cart the other day and it smells sooooo good! 
I think blush is a great way to break up all the oranges, yellows and browns that come with fall decor. This pillow is so cute and currently on sale! 
I want to get a bunch of different kinds of these to create a pretty arrangement for our entry table. They have a TON at Target! 
This is a great option for vase filler if you don't want to use a vase. This would be perfect to use year round and change out what you put in it. 
This is so cute! I also love this style mug.
Gold Lantern
This could be another cute way to display vase filler pieces like the pumpkins or the metallic filler above.
This would be great for those leaf sprays I mentioned above.
I saw this on Fashionably Kay's Instagram and thought it was so cute! Not only is it useful, but it would also look cute if you have a little coffee area in your house.
This I actually did pick up the other day. I'm trying to decide what I want to buy to put them in... maybe the wood bowl or gold lantern? Not sure yet. I will keep you posted.
I love all the cute seasonal signs. I picked up a small one for my desk the other day. Might need to get this one for downstairs. 

 I hope everyone has a great weekend. Maybe fall decor shopping or decorating? haha Like I said I will definitely be putting all my stuff out next week! I can't wait! 

2 comments:

  1. Such cute finds! I want the happy fall y'all mug!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gal! I want that mug too! I love fall!!

    Xo,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete