Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Beach Vacation Ready

 I think it's safe to say the tie dye trend is still going strong in 2021. And I am definitely here for it. I've honestly always loved a good tie dye piece even before it had it's big moment in 2020.
This year I think we will see it even more as we start to move away from lounge wear only. 
Don't get me wrong, I will definitely still be wearing a ton of athleisure, but I am looking forward to dressing up a bit more in 2021.
I saw this dress a few weeks ago when I was browsing for Spring and I just had to have it.
I think the colors are what first caught my eye. It kind of reminds me of a sunset. The silhouette, slit and ruffle detail also sold me on it. These style dresses are PERFECT for hot summer days and nights.
Throw on a pair of flats and you're ready for brunch with the girls. Pair it with heels (like I did here) and you're ready for date night. 
And if you have a beach vacation planned this year you definitely need this dress. It's Summer vacay vibes all day long! (I will be packing it when we go to Mexico later this Summer.)











Dress: Red Dress Boutique currently sold out. Get on the waitlist though. (similar here & here) | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Amazon | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Wild Berry with Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream in White Russian

Here's hoping there are a lot of vacations in our future tropical or otherwise. And to wearing more dresses like this. 
I hope everyone has a great week! I am super busy at work because I'm off all next week. I'm actually heading on a trip so stay tuned to see where.
Thanks so much for reading today's post! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute dress, I love the print!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I loved all the colors. It kind of reminds me of a sunset.

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete