Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Spring Gingham

 How freaking fun is this dress? When I was shooting it with my Mom I was like I need to reel it in. All these photos are just going to be of me twirling or throwing my skirt. She was like isn't that the point? And I guess she's right. If you're wearing a dress like this you should have all the fun! 
I love gingham for spring and when I saw this light purple option I just had to have it. I originally planned to bring it with me on my trip to NYC, but the weather had other plans in mind so I shot it before I left. It would have looked so pretty in the park with all the cheery blossoms in the background. (Insert here eye emoji here.)
I also have to take a moment to talk about these sandals. I saw them on another bloggers page and immediately fell in love. (I now can't remember which blogger for the life of me.)
Anyway the pearl detail is so pretty and fun. I will definitely be wearing these all spring & summer long. They go with so much and can really dress up a simple jeans and t-shirt look.
Did I mention that both the dress and sandals are under $25 EACH!! You can literally get this whole outfit for under $45!! Such a good deal! The dress is a total Sundress brand dupe too! 















Dress: Shein (also love this one and this one) | Shoes: Shein | Hat: Shop Sunhoney (Snag this hat ASAP! She has had to restock this thing like 100 times.) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Wild Berry with Buxom Full-On-Plumping Lip Cream in White Russian


No comments:

Post a Comment