Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Sweatshirts & Shoulder Details

 We all know that shoulder details are trending right now. 
I shared this post a few weeks ago talking all about how shoulder pads are making their comeback and today I have another shoulder pad look for you.
I feel like they started making an appearance in t-shirts and bodysuits sometime late summer/fall of 2020. However, in the last few months they are started moving into a ton of other silhouettes. While a sweatshirt isn't too far off from said t-shirt and bodysuits I do love how elevated and edgy they make it look.
As soon as I saw this online I just had to have it. I thought it would look so chic with black pants and heels to wear to the office. However, since we are transitioning into spring/summer I thought I would pair it with white jeans. And if you want one more way to style it I think it would look so freaking cute with this black mini skirt & sneakers! I mean you really can't go wrong with however you decide to style it. And if you need any more reasons to buy it did I mention it's under $15?!? 









Sweatshirt: H&M (my exact color is sold out. I love both the colors that are still available though.) | Jeans: Old Navy old (similar here & here) | Shoes: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Orchid with Buxom Full-On-Plumping Lip Cream in White Russian on top

So there you have it. That's the many ways I would style this sweatshirt. Y'all know I think it's very important to be able to wear something many different ways. I really do my best to at least share one other way you can wear something. 
I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Mine has been a little slow, but I'm sure it will pick up in the next day or so. 
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment