Thursday, November 11, 2021

Falling for Midi Skirts

WOW! 
It's been a minute since I wrote an outfit blog post.
Things have been so crazy lately. I have a million ideas for the blog and ZERO time to execute I feel like.  
Anyway, today I am very excited to share this outfit with you. It's something I will be wearing on repeat the next few months. 
It would also make a great Thanksgiving outfit which is why I forced myself to sit down and write this post.
Let's get into it shall we?
Every Fall I rediscover my love of midi skirts.
Not to say I don't wear them in the Spring or Summer, but there's something about Fall that makes me gravitate towards them more. 
I saw this one probably 2 months ago when I was browsing online and immediately added it to my cart. 
I loved the pleats and the color was so pretty. It was also very different from anything I had in my closet.
I had envisioned pairing it with a sweater to keep it kind of dressy, but when I got this sweatshirt in the mail I knew it would be perfect with this skirt.
I like the casual meets dressy look because you can be comfy while still looking put together.
This is also why it would make an amazing Thanksgiving outfit. 
The skirt will make you look put together, but you can still be super cozy in a sweatshirt. It's also an elastic waist skirt which is always ideal for Thanksgiving. 












Skirt: H&M (I also really like this one.) | Sweatshirt: Benton & Spring | Booties: Marc Fischer *currently on pre-black Friday sale! | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Bag: Tory Burch | Earrings: Amazon | Necklace: Parkside Harbor | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Raspberry with Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Secret Selma & Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss in Wifey for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment