Saturday, December 4, 2021

Dad Jeans

 As much as I like my skinny jeans, I love that other styles of denim are making a comeback.
I'm definitely loving all the 90's styles.
When I saw these, I had to add them to my cart immediately. 
I love the cut of the leg and that the button part has the slight cross-over. (I think that is so flattering and slimming.)
I also really love this bodysuit. Bodysuits are great for giving you a tucked in look with clean lines. The cutout is subtle, but gives it a little something extra. This one is no longer online, but it comes in a long sleeve version that is great now that it's getting colder. (I honestly shot this look probably 2 months ago.) 
This whole outfit reminds me of something my late elementary/early middle school self would have worn to the skating rink with all my friends on a Friday night. Obviously a little updated and appropriate for my age now.
I'm actually really sad because I only got to wear these jeans a few times before they got too tight with my little bump. 
Hopefully they will still be in style next Fall and I can promise you will catch me in them non stop. 









Top: Abercrombie sold out (long sleeve version here and similar short sleeve here) | Denim: Abercrombie | Shoes: Target | Earrings: Kendra Scott | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Orchid with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk and Too Face Lip Injection Gloss in Wifey for Life on top





No comments:

Post a Comment