Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Shackets Continued

 If you followed me last Fall/Winter, you're probably aware that I love shackets.
You'll be glad to know that my love is still going strong this year since they are still a pretty big trend. 
I saw this particular one when I was browsing for Fall clothes a few months ago. I loved the length and the fact that it was a little oversized. It seemed like a great option for Florida winter. Once I got it in the mail I quickly realized why I loved it so much... I own pretty much the exact same shacket in a textured beige version from the same retailer. (#CreatureOfHabit over here.) 
Since it is so oversized I decided to keep things fitted on the bottom with some of my favorite faux leather leggings. If you like the look of Spanx, but not the price tag, then there are for you! They now come with an even more flattering waistband. (I'm honestly debating ordering a pair for next year when I don't have a bump.) 
Lastly I want to talk about this henley. It was one of the things at the top of my Nsale wishlist this year. I was so happy that I was able to snag it. I feel like it's really cute and can be dressed up a bit or worn with leggings and sneakers. I'm also loving it even more now that I'm pregnant. I'd actually like to find it in a couple other colors. I haven't had any luck though.









Top: Free People | Shacket: Sold out (similar herehere, & here) | Leggings: Aerie | Boots: Nordstrom | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Orchid with Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Secret Selma  and Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Gloss in Wifey for Lifey on top


How's everyone feeling about holiday shopping? Are you done or still have some more to do? I have a few more gift guides I want to try and get together by the end of the week. I know shipping deadlines are coming up soon so after the middle of next week they probably won't be helpful. 






No comments:

Post a Comment