Friday, October 9, 2015

Fashionably Late



Happy Friday lovelies! 
I thought what better day to launch my blog than on my favorite day of the week. And truly living up to my name I’m about 2 months past when I was aiming to launch. #oops
Now that you know Friday is my favorite day (honestly who doesn’t love Friday’s), and that I really am always late, here’s a little more about me:
I’m a 20 something assistant buyer living in Florida. I graduated from Florida State and take football very seriously. I’m a (iced) coffee addict, lipstick loving, anti morning gal that left her heart in NYC! (I know it’s normally San Francisco but not for me.)
I’m so excited to be blogging again. I used to blog over at (pinkblondeandblue.blogspot.com), and I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do. There will be a little makeup, a lot of fashion; and as much real life as I can put out there. I’m pretty much an open book. I want you to know that for as many brunches, fancy outfits and fun nights out that you see, there are equal parts messy buns, sweatpants, and Netflix nights too. Don’t get me wrong, I won’t do a blog post telling you where I got my t-shirt that I watched a Friday Night Lights marathon in last Sunday, but I will keep it as real as I can here. Basically let’s be BFF’s ok?! 








No comments:

Post a Comment