Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Transitional Maxi


I don’t know about y’all, but usually when I think about maxi dresses I think about summer days and nights spent at the beach.
I love maxis and own a good amount. So I’m here to tell you they can totally transition to fall as well. My favorite way to make them more autumn appropriate is to throw on a Moto jacket, and some booties. (Personally I think throwing a leather jacket over anything makes it fall/winter appropriate but, hey maybe that’s just me.) This toughens up this otherwise summery/flirty dress. Another great option would be a denim jacket, and some brown wedges or booties. By choosing either of these options you get more use out of your summer clothing.
On Friday I’ll be back to show you another way I like to transition maxi dresses into fall. 







Dress: SheIn / Leather Jacket: American Eagle old (Similar here & here)  / Booties: Lulus (Sold out but you can get on the list or there are similar pairs here love these & these) / Sunglasses: RayBan / Lipstick: Mac Viva Glam I 

7 comments:

  1. I have this dress and LOVE it!! I never thought to put a moto jacket with it either. It's so perfect for fall!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gal! Yes I will literally put a moto jacket over ANYTHING! lol

      xx,
      Katie

      Delete
  2. I have this dress and LOVE it!! I never thought to put a moto jacket with it either. It's so perfect for fall!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous maxi! Now you're making me regret not getting it, but definitely adding this to my wishlist :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress!! SO beautiful!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete