Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wish List Wednesday


I thought I would put together a little list of some things I have been eyeing lately. I’ll probably do this post once a month, just to alert y’all to some great stuff that I may not have pulled the trigger on yet, but thinking about doing so soon! Hope you enjoy.


1.     I have these boots in taupe and really want to get them in black! If you don’t have them, yet they are a great buy, and perfect Stuart Weitzman knockoffs.
2.     I really need a new weekend bag, and might be buying this ASAP before my trip next week.
3.     I love lipstick and really want this new MAC color called Deep Love.
4.     I am in desperate need of a new wallet, and these glitter ones from Kate Spade are just too cute!
5.     The fringe trend is so big right now, and I’m obsessed with it on leather jackets!
6.     My phone case broke last week so I really need a new one. I could do a whole wish list on phone cases alone, but this one is at the top of my list!
7.     I’ve been lusting over the naked smoky pallet since it came out. I have not purchased it yet because I have so many pallets but maybe soon.
8.     I always love adding a new faux fur vest to my collection, and this one is so trendy and cute! I have a feeling it might be making its way into my closet real soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment