Friday, October 23, 2015

Leopard Love


Happy Friday lovelies!!
I have to tell you I’m completely obsessed with this jacket. I love faux fur, and I love leopard; which means this is a dream come true!
I bought it back in July when it was on super duper sale ($35!!!!!), and have been dying to wear it ever since.
Even though its late October people probably thought, I was crazy when they saw me shooting this outfit. (It still gets close to 90 degrees here.)
Anyway, I really wanted to style this outfit for 2 reasons. The first is probably because I’m overly excited about my visit to NYC next week. The second reason is I wanted to post this before the jacket sells out. In addition, it’s still on sale, although it’s not $35!
Sadly, I might not get a lot of use out of this jacket living in Florida but that’s ok. It’s extremely lux and I know I will get my money’s worth out of it when visiting NYC and NC where my family lives!
Hope y’all have a great weekend filled with jacket appropriate weather and I’ll see ya on Monday!








Jacket: Forever21 | Turtleneck: Old Navy old (similar here & here) | Jeans: Lulu's old (similar here & here) | Booties: Lulu's old (similar here & I love these) | Purse: Kate Spade (I also own this one and highly suggest it for this time of year) | Sunnies: Shop Prima Donna (similar here) | Lip color: Shame* they refer to this as "deep berry" on some sites 

No comments:

Post a Comment