Monday, October 12, 2015

Make-up Monday: August Ipsy Bag


Happy Monday!
On Monday’s I would like to talk about makeup; (or hair products, or nail polish, or face wash, or basically something beauty related). Today I’m going to review my August Ipsy bag. I’ll probably do a review on my bag each month if it’s something y’all would be interested in.

Now that all that is out of the way down to the review:
The first item in my bag was Batise dry shampoo. Obsession is an understatement. This one smells amazing (it’s the rose scent) and it really works. I spray it on in the morning, brush my hair and I’m good to go. Not to mention the price point is amazing!
The second item was HIKARI lip-gloss in merlot. I’m usually not a big lip-gloss person but I really like this one. I love the color and it definitely has staying power. The only downside is that it’s extremely sticky!
The third item was nail polish from Trust Fund Beauty, in Elegantly Wasted. Let me start by saying I LOVE the name of the company and the color. Since you can’t tell by the name it’s a light purple color. I like the formula; I just wish I liked the color more.
 The fourth item was from eco-beauty and it was a night cream. I really, really loved this moisturizer. I was sad I missed their sale on it, as I’ve been looking to overhaul my skin regiment and this is on the list of things to buy full size!
The fifth and last item in my bag was Doucce ultra precision eyeliner in black. It’s a pencil but it goes on really smooth and creamy. It’s great for creating a smudged, smoky look.
Overall I was extremely happy with my August bag from ipsy. If you have been thinking about getting a subscription I would highly recommend it. I’ve linked all the products to their websites and if you have any questions feel free to leave them below, in the comments.









No comments:

Post a Comment