Monday, October 19, 2015

Makeup Monday: Melted


If you know me, you know I LOVE lipstick. My friends will be the first to tell you it’s a serious obsession, and I will be the first to agree with them.

Melted by Too Faced is one of my new favorites. My friend introduced me to them about 5 months ago and I have quickly acquired quite the collection. They are a little different from traditional lipsticks in that they come in a tube and the applicator is similar to a lip-gloss. Because of this, I admit I was a bit skeptical as to how long it would last.  However, I quickly saw they are extremely pigmented, dry similar to a stain, and stay on all day. I still like to use a lip liner under them as I think it gives all lipstick staying power and keeps them just on your lips.
Melted comes in two different types: regular melted and melted metal. The melted metal collection has sparkles in them and gives a bit more of a glossy finish.
If you haven’t tried these yet or want to try a new lipstick, I would highly suggest one of these!








Lipsticks: (In order from pictures) CandyPeony,Violet, & Melted Metallic Dream House / Lipstick I'm wearing: Mac Tats sold out (similar Lustering & Pink Pigeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment