Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Romping Around St. Augustine

Hey y’all!
I hope everyone had a great weekend, especially if you shopped the Nsale.
Today I wanted to take a break from all the Nordstrom sale talk because I’m sure you’re a little tired of hearing about it.
I went to St. Augustine with my mom this past weekend to celebrate my birthday and this little white romper was the perfect thing to wear. We had lunch, walked around and went to one of my favorite bars The Tini Martini Bar.
I am not joking when I say I got stopped about 10 times by someone telling me they loved my romper or wanting to know where I got it.
I feel like I have seen this style so much this spring/summer on rompers and dresses. I like it because it almost looks like 2 separate pieces and shows just the right amount of skin. I saw this one about 3 months ago and knew I just HAD to have it. Lucky for you guys, it’s now on major sale and still available in all sizes!
I’ve linked this and some similar styles below.
Tomorrow we’ll get back to regularly schedule programming… the Nsale. hehe

I’ll be posting a review on everything I’ve bought so far just in time for the sale to go public on Thursday.









Romper: Dillard's (similar styles hereherehere, & here) | Sunnies: Not online (same style here) | Shoes: Target | Earrings: Target old (similar here love these) | Purse: Target old (similar here) | Watch: Apple Watch series 1, 42 mm face with cocoa band | Lipstick: Mac Invite Intrigue (this was a limited edition. I did find it here on amazon.) layered with Too Faced Melted Metal in Dream House

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion CanvasVisions of Vogue & Sylvie in the Sky for the Trend Spin Linkup!  

No comments:

Post a Comment